Traineeships and Apprenticeships are one of the best ways to get ready for a career. They combine training and paid employment, leading to skills and qualifications that are recognised across Australia and by other employers in the industry. Training will be provided at the workplace by both the Employer and the ACCCO Trainer Assessor through an individualised training plan to reflect skills required in this job. This means the qualification allows the Trainee or Apprentice to develop good underpinning knowledge that will help them to be more effective, able to think through problems and use a common sense approach to their jobs.
As a trainee or apprentice, you’ll:
- learn real skills in the workplace
- gain nationally recognised vocational education and training (VET) qualifications
- earn a wage while you learn
- develop skills required by industry
- put everything you learn straight to work.