What is Workready?
Individuals need to meet course entry requirements and verify their eligibility for enrolment before being enrolled in a government subsidised training place.
- aged 16 years or over and not enrolled at school
- reside or work in South Australia, and
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or
- a permanent Australian resident, or
- the holder of an eligible visa
- Successfully complete the Upfront Assessment (required level)
|Qualification||Number of Units||Nominal Hours||Non-Concessional||Concessional|
|Enrolment||Per Hour||Total||Enrolment||Per Hour||Total|
Student Course Fee and optional additional expenses are indicative only and subject to confirmation at the time of enrolment.
What courses are funded?
Where can I get more information?
The following Concession Categories apply to this funding:
- Enrolled in a Concession Eligible Course and not enrolled in secondary school; or
- Participant is not employed and not enrolled in a secondary school; or
- Participant is aged 16 to 24 years old and not enrolled in a secondary school; or
- Participant is a prisoner in a South Australian correctional institution; or
- Holds a current Commonwealth Government concession card
Concession eligible courses include CHC30121, CHC50121, CHC62015