What is Skilled Capital funding?
Skilled Capital is an ACT Government training initiative, funded by the ACT and Australian Governments.
Skilled Capital is an ACT Government funded training initiative offering a comprehensive range of services and subsidies to provide Canberrans the support they need to complete the training that is right for them.
To be eligible for Skilled Capital funding, you must at the time of enrolment be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than six (6) months, or a person who holds a visa that is identified as being eligible, and;
- living or working in the ACT, and;
- at least 15 years of age, and;
- not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college except where the student:
- is undertaking a course of study leading to completion of year 12 in an alternative program, or
- has an Exemption Certificate and the selected Skilled Capital qualification is an approved ASBA pathway.
- must not have completed the same qualification or its replacement within the last 7 years, except whete the replacement qualification has combined two or more superseded qualifications.
- must not be enrolled in the same qualification under another government funding intiative.
We have limited Skilled Capital funding spots available. Please contact ACCCO to discuss availability and to secure your funded training spot.
What courses are funded?
If a person is eligible for funding under Skilled Capital, the ACT Government will subsidise the costs of their accredited training, although a student contribution fee will be required.
|Number of Units
|Student Contribution Fee
|CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care